Happy Halloween weekend! What are you and your little gouls and boys dressing up as this weekend? My toddler will be sporting a sweet owl get up as we make the rounds on Sunday evening. If you want to get some more use out of those costumes, there are some Saturday events to sport them at. Of course, wherever the kids go with costumes this weekend will be adorable– even if it’s just to the grocery store.
- TODAY IHOP is giving away *FREE* scary face pancakes to kids under 12.
- Tomorrow and Sunday you can Boo at the Zoo. Kids 2 and younger are *FREE*.
- It’s the last week for the Urban Produce Stand.
- Join Stroller Strides for a work out or enjoy a *FREE* yoga class.
- Check out the East Portal Park play group.
- Head over to Koukla Kids to trick or treat (and shop) from 12-3pm.
- Enjoy the farmers market and check out what’s in season.
- Take baby to lap-sit for some mommy (or daddy) and me time.
Be safe on Sunday night and we’ll see you there! (And in case you were wondering, our house will be the one handing out the Annie’s organic fruit snacks…)
Tags: wrap up