You may have noticed, the posts here at East Sac Mom have been, well, sporadic at best. With my full-time day job, full-time family, and part-time attempt at actually participating in the fun *FREE* activities we highlight here at ESM, blogging has taken a back seat. Rather than give it up completely, I’m thinking a Week End Wrap Up post each week will suffice for now. (Okay, maybe a few sporadic posts here and there.) Again, an enormous thanks to Amanda for filling in twice a month with her Farm Fresh and Family Friendly posts (who else has a craving for pizza after this last post?)
Without further ado, what are you and your families doing this weekend? Here are a few ideas to get you inspired…
- Check out a Stroller Strides workout at McKinley
- Take in a *FREE* yoga class (mom only)
- Shop at the Urban Produce Stand or the downtown farmers market
- Head over to East Portal for some play time
- Enjoy story time with baby at the Central Library
- Help clean the American River parkway on Saturday, September 25 from 9AM to noon. Contact Steve Harriman (from the River Park Neighborhood Association) at 916.716.2765 or at email@example.com or click HERE for more information. OR just show up along the river with your trash bags, sturdy shoes and lots of energy!
We’ll see you there!